IRS regulations for ACA enforcement require an employer to find a “reasonable” method for converting an employee’s time to an hours-of-service equivalent, so that all their time can be accounted for.
This Blog Link will help you to see how to track hours for the following special considerations:
- By the Catch – if you are in the fishing industry
- By the Haul – if you are in the trucking industry
- By the Bin – if you are in the fruit-picking industry
- By the Class – if you are in higher education and have adjunct faculty members
- On-Call Workers
- All Unpaid Leaves – FMLA, Jury Duty, Military
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
If you would like to search for information and resources for Integrity Data products check out the following sites:
- Knowledge Base: http://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/knowledge-base/
- Videos: http://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/videos/
Last Review: 5/13/2016 – Revision: 1.0
ACA Compliance Solution