This report has been revamped to make it more user friendly.
We have added EmployeeID and Hire Date.
The options are:
Eligible for Coverage Via Current SMP Yes or No
Eligible for Coverage Via Previous IMP/SMP: No or Yes by SMP(Standard Measurement Period) or Yes by IMP(Initial Measurement Period)
These two option columns are designed for you to know if the employee qualified for coverage (1560 hours worked in a year) in a measurement period and which one it is. If they did not qualify in either the previous or the present test, then they will not have a stability period date in either of the next two columns.
The last two columns are designed to tell you when the Previous Measurement Period Stability period ends and when the Current SMP Stability Period begins for those with Yes (they qualified for insurance).
The wording for these two columns are:
Stability Period Coverage Needed for Current SMP (that is) Starting (on this date)
Stability Period Coverage Needed for Previous IMP/(or) SMP Until (the following date)
This report can depict 4 different scenarios of coverage for the employee.
- Howard Adams is not eligible for coverage in any test so No and No and therefore no dates.
- Janet Adams tested eligible Yes for his current SMP and that stability period starts on 12/30/2015 and also tested eligible Yes for his previous test which was a SMP. That stability period ended on 12/30/2014
- Julie Burns is a New Hire starting on 5/8/2014 and tested Yes IMP, meaning she tested =>1560 hours of service by 5/8/2015 and begun on her Stability Period 6/8/2015. Her IMP Stability Period will end on 6/8/2016. However, her next available SMP she also completed and tested as Yes for Eligibility. This Stability Period began on 12/30/2015 (1/1/2016) and will end on 12/31/2016. So her eligibility continues on past the IMP Stability End date (6/8/2016) until the SMP Stability end date of 12/31/2016.
This report has a defect and will be fixed soon.
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
If you would like to search for information and resources for Integrity Data products check out the following sites:
- Knowledge Base: http://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/knowledge-base/
- Videos: http://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/videos/
Last Review: 5/6/2016 – Revision: 1.0
ACA Compliance Solution for Cloud User