- Comprehensive Leave Manager is a perfect tool to manage mandatory sick leave: more cities and states are requiring employers to provide paid sick leave
- Simple employee FMLA tracking assistant; identify specific pay codes used for FMLA. When these pay codes are used in a payroll transaction, this feature will automatically create an FMLA instance in HR
- Make adjustments to leave balances: Comprehensive Leave Manager allows for leave adjustments, providing maximum flexibility to handle one-off adjustments to balance amounts. You can also create payout transactions that will get processed through your standard payroll cycle
- Makes leave sharing among employees possible: Comprehensive Leave Manager easily coordinates leave time transfers to other employees when an employee is in an unfortunate situation and needs extra leave time. Share, donate or transfer leave time to other employees’ sick banks easily.
- Easily run reports to identify employees with lost time due to maximum or carry-over adjustments and transfer excess leave time to another leave code: view lost time by calendar year, fiscal year or all years. Specify a date range to view lost hours. You can even run the report for all employees or select individuals. When an employee “loses” leave time due to a carry-over maximum, the lost time can be transferred to another leave code for tracking purposes, to be paid out or to be used at a later time (if permissible).
- Calculate the existing amount of liability for untaken leave in your financials: excel based reports and SmartLists are available to calculate the leave liability that needs to be recorded each month. The report shows each leave code and can be filtered by department