With Payroll NOW by Integrity Data, you can streamline the onboarding of new employees with the Employee Wizard. This function allows the user to utilize pre-designed templates to auto-populate information related to employee salary, deductions, PTO, and posting groups.
Step 1: Select ‘Full Payroll Menu’
Step 2: Select ‘Payroll Employees’ in Navigation Menu
Step 3: Select ‘NEW’
Step 4: Select ‘Create New Employee Wizard’ from drop-down menu. The ‘New Employee Wizard’ launch screen will pop up. Click ‘NEXT’ in the bottom right corner to continue.
Step 5: Enter First and Last Name along with Middle Name and Initials, if applicable. Then click ‘Next’ in the bottom-right.
Step 6: Enter appropriate address information in fields Address, Address 2, City, State, and Zip. Then click ‘Next’ button in the bottom right corner.
Step 7: Enter applicable information and email in Phone No., E-Mail, Emergency Number, and Emergency Contact. Click ‘Next’ in the bottom right corner.
Step 8: Enter a Birth Date in Format mm/dd/yyyy or select from the Assist Edit button ‘…’ on the right of the field.
Step 9: Select a ‘Gender’ and ‘Marital Status’ from the available options in the drop-down menu. Enter Social Security Number in xxx-xx-xxxx format. You must include the dashes. Click ‘Next’ in the bottom right corner.
Step 10: Enter a Hire Date in Format mm/dd/yyyy or select from the Assist Edit button ‘…’ on the right of the field. To enter an Employee Posting Group, select the Assist Edit on the right of the field and select the appropriate option.
Step 11: Enter the Withholding Allowances claimed on the employee’s W-2 and enter the employee SUTA / Income Tax State abbreviation.
Step 12: When completed, click ‘NEXT’ in the bottom right corner
- Now you can select whether to use a template to setup the remainder of the To use a template, Select ‘Yes’ check box. To manually enter the rest of the information, Select ‘No’ check box.
- Click ‘NEXT’ in the bottom right corner to continue to learn how to create templates. Please see manual ‘Labor Division / Position Template ’
- The following screen will appear
Step 13: Enter a Salary Starting Date or Select a Salary Starting Date from the drop-down menu via the Assist Edit button ‘…’
- Enter an Annual Salary / Hourly Rate. If you wish to enter the employee salary as an hourly rate, make sure to check the ‘Salary Entered as Hourly Rate’ check
- Click ‘Next’ in the bottom right corner