There are lots of exciting opportunities at GPUG Summit this year around HR and Payroll and we wanted to share what’s happening so you can get them on your calendar!
Talk One-on-One with Our HR & Payroll Experts in Booth #357
First, be sure to stop by our expo Booth #357 any time where you can meet Dan, Tom and David of the Integrity Data Team and ask them all your questions about Dynamics GP payroll and ACA compliance. These guys are the best in the business (and super friendly) so we hope you’ll take advantage of their many years of knowledge and expertise. Share your product feedback. What would you like to see? What do you wish we had but didn’t?
We’ll be at the receptions in the expo hall Tuesday AND Wednesday night too so come hang out with us and we can shoot the breeze.
And we’ve also got a special treat for our awesome customers who stop by our booth. Tell us how our software is working for you and you’ll get a $10 Starbucks gift card for your testimonial!
Summit HR & Payroll Sessions
We’re thrilled to see so many Summit sessions this year specifically around HR and Payroll. We’ve sorted through them all and put the HR/Payroll sessions in a handy list for you right here:
Wednesday, October 11
- 10:15-11:15 – Don’t get Sick Over Tracking Your Time and Attendance
- 11:30-12:30 – Avoiding Chaos – Reconciling Taxable Wages
- 1:15-2:45 – Elevating your Payroll game: add-On Capability & Modules
- 4:15-5:15 – HRP Features, Past, Present and What’s to Come in the FUTURE
Thursday, October 12
- 11:15-12:15 – Take a Tour Through Dynamics GP HR Features
- 1:15-2:15 – HRP Data for Power Users
- 2:30-3:30 – Year-End/ Payroll Focus and W2 Changes
- 3:45-4:45 – ESS Features
Friday, October 13
- 8:30-9:30 – How to Use Advanced Payroll in Dynamics GP
- 1:15-2:15 – ACA Compliance: One Company’s Journey
- 2:30-3:30 – HR/Payroll Jeopardy: Cleaning Sludge and Other Tips
We’ll see you in Nashville! If you aren’t able to attend Summit, we’re here to answer your questions and provide you with HR and Payroll guidance at your convenience so don’t hesitate to get in touch and let us know how we can help.