On the same day they get their W-2, many – or all – of your employees need to also receive a new year-end form: the 1095-C.
- It’s the most detailed form the IRS has ever required of employers.
- Employers who must comply with the Affordable Care Act and don’t get 1095-Cs out on time face significant penalties.
So beat the crowds, and shop fast and smart for software that will auto-populate these forms and identify the employees who need to get them:
- Many ACA software vendors have already closed their doors.
- Others still open have an implementation timeline that may not get you to producing and sending these forms to your employees by February 1.
We are still taking orders.
Integrity Data’s ACA Compliance solution:
- Accepts data from any payroll or ERP system
- Is deployable in half a day!
To learn more about how we simplify IRS compliance with the Affordable Care Act, click here to join our next ACA reporting webinar.