Microsoft Dynamics GP Payroll solutions
There is no need to update your current Integrity Data software to be compatible with the Microsoft Dynamics® GP Year-End release. All our Integrity Data solutions are compatible as is. Here are some products where an update may be useful:
- Employee E-Mail Suite
Updated W-2s of tax year 2015 are now available. Download that update here.Emailing 1095-Cs to employees will be possible! That release is planned for January 10th. Look for more information closer to that date.
- Enhanced Retirement Plans
The IRS has announced that 2016 Pension Plan Limitations; 401(k) Contribution Limit Remains Unchanged at $18,000 for 2016 so there are no changes you need to make to this product.
- Comprehensive Leave Manager
If your customer is based in California and they calculate hour work based on an accrual year instead of a calendar year, there will be changes needed in their set-ups. Look for more information on that by the end of this month.
- Improved year-end processing around the automatic creation of employee IRS form 1095-C and employer IRS form 1094-C information.
- Electronic file generation for submitting IRS forms 1094-C and 1095-C information to the IRS based on the latest IRS guidance.
- Employee ID usability enhancements for large employers
- Enhancements for editing employee IRS form 1095-C information
- Ability to edit and print the IRS form 1094-C
- Automatic masking of the social security number on the IRS form 1095-C
- New Stability Measurement Period analysis report
- Additional detailed information for the following reports:Monthly Measurement Period analysis
– Initial Measurement
– Standard Measurement
- Performance enhancements within the import process
- Many customer-requested usability enhancements
If you have the cloud solution, these have already been activated within their system. If they do not have the cloud solution, please download the latest updates here.
Our service to you, our valued customer, does not end with us continuously updating the software. To keep you in the loop, we have a circle of live and published support for you – throughout the year:
- User Group webinars – a live opportunity to work with our team on such topics as ACA (the year-end close, the month-end close, eligibility tracking and affordability testing) for the ACA User Group and more general (GP) Payroll subjects for the Payroll User Group.
- Knowledge Base answers to FAQs about use of our solution
- Access to our Support Team
To make sure you receive our communications – including invitations to User Group webinars – please make sure we have accurate contact information for you and your organization. You may update your contact information, add additional contacts as well as provide product feedback, and suggest product improvements by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.