You are correct in that you do need to bring in certain information monthly in order to notify our system of new hires and terminations, and then let the system do its eligibility reporting accordingly.
This is important because you need to know when a Part Time employee that was a new hire has completed their initial measurement period in any given month. And if so, did they qualify for an offer of coverage?
The following steps need to be completed in Integrity Data’s ACA Compliance Solution in order to know who must be offered coverage – and when:
1. Upload by the month or pay period new employees or changes to the employee information.
2. Upload by the month or pay period pay transactions and Health benefits.
3. Go to the solution. Pull up the following Eligibility Reports and determine the status of your employees: (For further guidance, Click Here to see the User Guide-beginning on page 62).
- Standard Measurement Period Analysis. Click Here for Knowledge Base Article
- Initial Measurement Period Analysis Report Click Here for Knowledge Base Article
- Monthly Initial Measurement Eligibility Report Click Here for Knowledge Base Article
- Stability Measurement Period Analysis Report Click Here for Knowledge Base Article
4. To be compliant with the ACA coverage mandate, make an offer of insurance to the eligible employees within the time allowed in the administrative period.
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
If you would like to search for information and resources for Integrity Data products check out the following sites:
- Knowledge Base: https://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/knowledge-base/
- Videos: https://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/videos/
Last Review: 5/17/2016 – Revision: 1.0
ACA Compliance Solution
Categories: Monthly Actions
Keywords: Monthly, Eligibility, Reports