How to resolve the Comprehensive Leave Manager query error: “A Query was not found at the specified path.”
A user will get a Query error when the system cannot find the Query in the expected folder under Data Viewer.
Here’s what to do:
- Navigate to the main page
- Select site settings
- Select Query Organizer under Business Portal Administration
- Expand Data Viewer
- Create a new folder for the appropriate label name (this would be the label name where the error is occurring) In my screenshot above the folder we need to create would be Leave Time Manager.
- There should be a folder listed for the first label name that was changed (in my example it was test)
- Expand this folder
- The file APR LTM Summary – Self should be in this folder
- The file APR LTM Summary needs to be moved to the new folder which was created in step 5 (Leave Time Manager)
Note: These steps need to be completed for each label which has the error message.