It’s July and I can confidently say that Central Illinois has been feeling the summer temperatures and high humidity. We got a break in the weather this weekend, a nice high-pressure system allowing for yard work and my personal favorite, relaxing in the pool.
As I sat there listening to the children (and the adults who behave like children) splashing in the water, I let myself feel at ease knowing that everything at home, everything at work, was under control. I could finally relax.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to let that feeling carry into the workplace? I’m here to tell you, it can.
Did you know that many of your Microsoft Dynamics GP Payroll frustrations can be completely avoided? And the path to satisfaction is easy. All you have to do is join our Splash into GP Payroll webinar or go straight to our Payroll Promo page and check out what we have available for you.
Here are a handful of scenarios that our solutions solve within Dynamics GP Payroll:
- Make payroll corrections and adjustments in one step (instead of the 17 steps required by GP out-of-the-box)
- Easily refund automatic deductions
- Gain flexibility to track and manage unlimited leave codes and sick leave mandates
- Automatically email direct deposits every pay period and W-2 statements annually
- Automatically calculate the tax on the imputed income of an employer’s Group Term Life Insurance benefit with the Imputed Income Tax Calculator
- Manage and apply pay rate changes that take effect in the middle of a pay period
- And more! Not sure which would benefit you? Take our Solution Finder questionnaire and we’ll narrow it down for you.
If afterwards you still need help convincing your boss that the investment is worthwhile, we have ROI calculators available for our GP Payroll add-ons.
By Lindy Belley, Marketing Specialist