This is one of three options to display Comprehensive Leave Manager leave time on the check stub. To review all options or to review options for Mekorma check stub click here.
Note: Using this option, you do not setup the pay stub information from the Leave Setup window. To use the options available on the Leave Code Pay Stub setup window click here.
Complete the following steps to add the leave code and available balance to the Employee Check and Earnings Statement:
1. Open Report Writer.
Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Customize > Report Writer
2. Select Microsoft Dynamics GP for the Product and then click on the Reports button.
3. Within the Original Reports section, select the Employee Check or Earnings Statement and then click Insert to move the report to the Modified Reports section. If the report is already in the Modified Reports section, continue to step 4.
4. Select the inserted report, click the Open button and then click the Layout button.
5. Within the Toolbox window, select Payroll Check Description from the drop down list.
6. Select Time Code Description Array and drag it into the visible area of the check.
7. Select additional Time Code Description Array fields based on the number of leave codes to print on the check. Ensure to increment the Array Index for each subsequent Time Code Description Array field added to the check.
8. Within the Toolbox window, select Payroll Work Check from the drop down list.
9. Select Time Available Array and drag it into the visible area of the check.
10. Select addition Time Available Array fields based on the number of leave codes to print on the check. Ensure to increment the Array Index for each subsequent Time Available Array field added to the check.
11. Close and Save the Modified Report.
12. Log into Microsoft Dynamics GP and set Security to the new Modified Form.
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
If you would like to search for information and resources for Integrity Data products check out the following sites:
- Knowledge Base: https://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/knowledge-base/
- Videos: https://www.integrity-data.com/hrp/videos/
Last Review: 5/3/2016 – Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 RTM
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2