Employee PTO Hours Adjustment
- Payroll Processing>PTO Management>PTO Hours Journal
- Enter the Posting Date. (NOTE: This is the date the hours will be added or removed from the employee’s PTO Hours).
- Enter the Employee No. or select one from the drop-down menu.
- Pay Cycle will default.
- Select the Pay Cycle Period from the drop-down menu.
- The Pay Cycle Period End Date will automatically populate.
- Select the Earnings Code from the drop-down menu (only earnings codes set up to be available as PTO Hours will be available in the drop-down).
- Enter the HOURS. (NOTE: Entering a negative will decrease the employee PTO Hours).
- Select Post or Actions>Posting>Post
- Will receive Pop up box asking, “Do you want to post journal entries?”. Select Yes.
- Select Ok when receiving the final message that “The journal lines were successfully posted.
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
Find demos, tutorials, and more at our video library.
Last Review: 8/05/2021 – Revision: 0.0
Key Words: PTO
Categories: Payroll NOW
KB Number: KB15-017