We can’t speak to such exact pricing, but we can cover factors that we know lead to escalations in pricing for ACA data management:
- Some payroll service providers require full implementation of their HR module in order to accommodate ACA reporting. In this scenario they are using their ACA compliance as a tool to get employers to purchase their full-blown HR modules. We do not.
- Some payroll service providers charge transactional fees as employees enter and exit a workforce’s ACA-eligible body. In industries with a high turnover, these fees are significant and add up quickly. We do not price according to this model.
- Some payroll service providers are charging per return for the generation of 1095-Cs and for the e-filing of Form 1094-C. We do not.
- Integrity Data provides a simple annual subscription so employers know what their cost will be and do not have to worry about being nickel-and-dimed by hidden fees. All of our pricing is provided on our website at https://www.integrity-data.com/software/aca-compliance/.
Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email Support@integrity-data.com.
If you would like to search for information and resources for Integrity Data products check out the following sites:
- Knowledge Base: https://www.integrity-data.com/knowledge-base/
- Videos: https://www.integrity-data.com/video-library
Last Review: 5/17/2022 – Revision: 2.0
Applies To: ACA Reporting Requirements, ACA Compliance solution
Categories: About The Cloud
Keywords: Service Providers
KB Number: KB14-011