Resource Center Home
Resource Center Home

HR and Payroll for Business Central

HR and Payroll for Business Central

Voiding a Posted Payroll Document

Search BC for: Bank Account Reconciliations

(If you are voiding a DD or voiding a check that has been cashed, you must open the transaction. Reach out to your BC Partner for assistance with this.)

Once the transaction has been opened or if the check has not been cashed:

  1. Go back into Payroll NOW
  2. Pull-up the EE
  3. From the information window, click on the number to go into the Pstd. Payroll Docs. window
  4. Highlight the document you wish to void
  5. Click Reverse Document*

*IMPORTANT NOTE:  The document will reverse on the exact same day as the original entry, so be sure that the pay cycle is open prior to reversing the document.

Questions / Resources
If you have questions or comments please email
Find demos, tutorials, and more at our video library.
Last Review: 02/24/2022

Was this article helpful?
Views: 42

Leave A Comment