Yes. Comprehensive Leave Manager handles mandatory sick leave, such as those passed in the following ordinances:
- Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act of 2014 (“California Paid Sick Leave Act”)
- Connecticut General Statute 31-57r – Paid Sick Leave
- Massachusetts Law about Earned Sick Leave
- New York City Paid Sick Leave Law
- Portland’s Sick Leave Ordinance
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave Ordinance
- Seattle Paid Sick Time and Paid Safe Time Ordinance
- Washington D.C. Family and Sick Leave Law
Comprehensive Leave Manager is an easy GP Payroll add-on product that makes tracking and managing this mandatory sick leave – and any other type of leave – stress-free.
- Manage unlimited leave plans with varying rules.
- Automate complex accruals, including mandated sick leave.
- Let the system enforce use-it-or-lose-it policies, maximums and waiting periods.
- Speed up on-boarding with quick leave assignment and mass assignment.
- Quickly answer employee questions by checking the leave transaction history.
- Produce leave balances and liability data with included reports.
- And more!
Fill out the contact form below if you have any further questions.