The Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act of 2014 (“California paid sick leave act”) – effective on July 1, 2015 – mandates paid sick leave for employees, following in the footsteps of the Seattle Paid Sick Time and Paid Safe Time Ordinance, Portland’s new Sick Leave Ordinance and a few others – with no doubt more cities and states to follow.
Comprehensive Leave Manager is an easy Microsoft Dynamics® GP Payroll software solution that makes tracking and managing this mandatory sick leave – and any other type of leave – stress-free.
- Manage unlimited leave plans with varying rules.
- Automate complex accruals, including mandated sick leave.
- Let the system enforce use-it-or-lose-it policies, maximums and waiting periods.
- Speed up on-boarding with quick leave assignment and mass assignment.
- Quickly answer employee questions by checking the leave transaction history.
- Produce leave balances and liability data with included reports.
- And more!
Our resources available to you:
- Watch Dan Doolin’s recorded webinar
- Get a quick overview from our feature video “Manage mandated paid sick leave“
- Read Q&A on our website
- And check out our blogs on GPUG.com: